13 Sep Word of the Day: Assets
ASSETS: Your property, things that you own or have a legal interest in that have value. Your house, car, bank accounts, cash, household goods and furnishings, are all considered assets, even if you are making payments on them.
The following two tabs change content below.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- What To Do If You Are a Creditor In a Bankruptcy? - March 24, 2015
- Your House Is In Foreclosure: What Should You Do? Part Two - April 4, 2014
- Your House is in Foreclosure: What Should You Do? - February 3, 2014
- Why Is My Bankruptcy Taking So Long? - December 3, 2013