14 Oct Who Is the Chapter 13 Trustee for the Eugene Division of Oregon?
There is only one chapter 13 Trustee for the Eugene Division. He travels all over the southern part of the state each week to 341 meetings. His name is Fred Long and his contact information is Fred Long, PO Box 467, Eugene, Oregon 97440. Mr. Long has a large staff of employees who assist him in keeping track of cases, debtors, attorneys, etc. He employs an attorney, Paul Garrick, who works exclusively as the trustee’s attorney.
Latest posts by Karen Oakes, Esq. (see all)
- When Consumers Get Notices About A Business’s Bankruptcy — When You Are Suddenly A Creditor. - March 7, 2018
- Bankruptcy Attorney Named by Trump as Ambassador to Israel - December 23, 2016
- Truth or Consequences: The Department of Justice in Bankruptcy Court (updated for 2016) - March 5, 2016
- Honesty? Is Honesty Honestly The Best Policy In Bankruptcy? - January 22, 2016
- How to Discharge Your Student Loans In Bankruptcy! Yes, It Can Be Done! - July 25, 2015