29 Oct Who is the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee in Wichita, Kansas?
Williams’ office is located at 300 W. Douglas, Suite 650, Wichita, Kansas 67202. Her telephone number is 316-267-1791. Her facsimile line is 316-267-0970. Office hours are 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday and Friday and 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday.
Information about the 2000 cases she administers can be found in the National Data Center chapter 13 case database.
She is frequent speaker at continuing legal education programs. She is a member of the National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees and is active in Wichita and Kansas bar associations.
Prior to her appointment as chapter 13 trustee seven years ago, Williams was a partner in the Wichita law firm of Redmond & Nazar, LLP. She represented debtors, creditors and chapter 7 and 12 trustees in bankruptcy cases for for 13 years. Previously she was was a central research staff attorney at the Kansas Court of Appeals.
She was graduated from the University of Kansas Law School in 1986.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013