01 Oct Who is the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee in Topeka, Kansas?
Chapter 13 bankruptcy plan payments may be paid to this trustee by check or money order, no cash, at the trustee’s office at 507 SW Jackson in Topeka, where there is a night deposit box on the front door, or by mail to PO Box 3527, Topeka, KS 66601-3527. Your name and case number should be written on your check.
The trustee’s website is www.topeka13trustee.com. His telephone is 785-234-1551. His facsimile is 785-234-0537.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013