10 Oct Who is the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee in the Northern District of New York – Utica and Syracuse Divisions?
Mark W. Swimelar is the Standing Trustee for all Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases filed in the
Utica and Syracuse Divisions of the Northern District of New York. He has two other staff attorneys, Lynn Harper Wilson and Maxsen D. Champion.
For correspondence and questions, the Trustee can be located at 250 S. Clinton St., Suite 203, Syracuse, NY 13202. The office is open 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday except for Federal holidays.Chapter 13 bankruptcy plan payments may be made to the trustee by bank check or money order. Cash, personal checks and credit cards are not accepted. Payments need to be sent to Mark Swimelar, Chapter 13 Trustee, PO Box 1633, Memphis, TN 38101-1633. You are not able to send payments via FedEx or UPS. Overnight payments can be sent by US Postal Service Express Mail Service to the PO Box address. The PO Box is only a lock box for payments. Do not send correspondence, as it will not be read.
The Trustee’s website is found at www.cnytrustee.com. His telephone is 315-471-1499 and his Fax is 315-471-4811.
The Trustee and his staff operate in a professional and courteous manner, but you should always contact your attorney with any questions you may have about your case.
Latest posts by Peter Orville, Binghamton Bankruptcy Lawyer (see all)
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Court â€“ What Goes On? - January 26, 2014
- Should I File a Chapter 12 Farm Bankruptcy? - September 26, 2013
- Trouble Getting a Mortgage Modification? Get Your Bankruptcy Court to Help! - April 26, 2013
- Filing Bankruptcy? Beware of the Unexpected. - March 27, 2013
- In Bankruptcy it Matters if Your House is Not Your Residence When You File - January 30, 2013