08 Oct Who Are The Chapter 7 Panel Trustees For The Bankruptcy Court In Brooklyn?
There are currently 12 Chapter 7 trustees for Brooklyn bankruptcy cases. These trustees are assigned at random to Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases filed in Brooklyn. They are:
Alan Nisselson, Esq.
David J. Doyaga, Esq.
Debra Kramer, Esq.
Gregory Messer, Esq.
John S. Pereira, Esq.
Lori Lapin Jones, Esq.
Martin Ochs, Esq.
Paul Krohn, Esq.
Richard McCord, Esq.
Richard O’Connell, Esq.
Robert L. Geltzer, Esq.
Robert Musso, Esq.
For contact information, go to the U.S. Trustee’s website.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013