09 Oct Who Are The Chapter 13 Panel Trustees For The Bankruptcy Court In Manhattan?
There is currently one Chapter 13 trustee for Manhattan bankruptcy cases. This trustee, Jeffrey L. Sapir, is assigned to administer all Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases filed in Manhattan. Jeffrey L Sapir can be reached at 399 Knollwood Road, Suite 102, White Plains, NY 10603. His office phone number is (914) 328-6333. as of this writing, all Chapter 13 Plan payments for Mr. Sapir’s cases should be sent to his office; you should write not only your name and case number on the money order, but also his file number. This file number can be found on the letter from Mr. Sapir’s office that was sent when your case was filed. If you don’t have your file number, call Mr. Sapir’s office.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013