14 Oct Who are the Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustees in the Northern District of New York – Syracuse Division in Watertown?
There are currently two Chapter 7 Trustees for Meetings of Creditors held in
Binghamton, NY. Trustees are randomly assigned.
Michael J. Balanoff, One Lincoln Center, Syracuse, NY 13202-1387. His phone number is 315-422-1391. His meetings of creditors are usually one Monday each month.
Randy J. Schaal, 100 West Seneca St, Sherrill, NY 13461. His phone number is 315-363-6888. He generally conducts his meetings of creditors one Monday each month.
Latest posts by Peter Orville, Binghamton Bankruptcy Lawyer (see all)
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Court â€“ What Goes On? - January 26, 2014
- Should I File a Chapter 12 Farm Bankruptcy? - September 26, 2013
- Trouble Getting a Mortgage Modification? Get Your Bankruptcy Court to Help! - April 26, 2013
- Filing Bankruptcy? Beware of the Unexpected. - March 27, 2013
- In Bankruptcy it Matters if Your House is Not Your Residence When You File - January 30, 2013