03 Jun Where is the bankruptcy court in Kansas City, Kansas?
The bankruptcy court in Kansas City, Kansas, is located in the Robert Dole U.S. Courthouse at 500 State Avenue, Kansas City KS 66101. Two bankruptcy courtrooms are located on the first floor in the east wing. The office of the clerk of the court is located in Room 161.
Nonattorneys are not allowed to bring cell phones, computers or electronic devices into the courthouse. Persons entering the courthouse must show a government issued photo ID and go through security screening including a metal detector.
More information is available on the court’s website: www.ksb.uscourts.gov.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013