27 Oct Where Do I Mail My Chapter 13 Plan Payments? The Trustee is S. J. Beaulieu, Jr.
If you are in a Chapter 13 Plan in the Eastern District of Louisiana, which is the Bankruptcy Court for the Greater New Orleans area, the mailing address for the mailing of your Chapter 13 Plan payments has changed.
You should now send your Chapter 13 Plan payments to:
S. J. Beaulieu, Jr.
Chapter 13 Trustee
Memphis, TN 38101
Payment must be made by Money Order or Cashier’s Check.
In order to make sure that your payments are timely you should send them at least 7 days before the due date.
Also, be sure to write your name and the Bankruptcy Case Number on the payment.
Mr. Beaulieu’s office will provide you with pre-addressed envelopes if you call the office at (504) 831-1313.
Latest posts by Kevin Gipson, New Orleans Bankruptcy Attorney (see all)
- Donald Trump Business Bankruptcies. A Summary. - January 20, 2017
- The Reverse Mortgage. What You Need To Know! - April 24, 2016
- Payday Loans: Myths and Facts! - February 21, 2016
- Medical Credit Cards: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly - October 14, 2013
- Will Obamacare Reduce Bankruptcy Filings? - October 1, 2013