21 Oct Where Do I File My Bankruptcy case in Galveston, Texas?
If you reside in one of the counties listed below, you must file your bankruptcy case in the Southern District of Texas, Galveston Division, located at 601 25th Street, Galveston, Texas 77550:
The following two tabs change content below.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- What To Do If You Are a Creditor In a Bankruptcy? - March 24, 2015
- Your House Is In Foreclosure: What Should You Do? Part Two - April 4, 2014
- Your House is in Foreclosure: What Should You Do? - February 3, 2014
- Why Is My Bankruptcy Taking So Long? - December 3, 2013