01 Nov Where Do I File My Bankruptcy Case in Austin, TX?
If you live in one of the following counties, you are required to file your bankruptcy in the Austin Division of the Western District of Texas. The court is located in Austin at 903 San Jacinto Blvd.
The counties for the Austin Division are:
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- New Judge for Southern District of Texas – David R. Jones - August 19, 2011
- Limited Emergency Efforts to Save Homes Continue - June 30, 2011
- Why Run Your Company Into The Ground? - June 6, 2011
- New U.S. Trustee for Texas – Region 7 - October 2, 2010
- Is Chapter 13 An Option For A Small Corporation Or A Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)? - September 29, 2010