01 Nov Where Do I File My Bankruptcy Case in Austin, TX?
If you live in one of the following counties, you are required to file your bankruptcy in the Austin Division of the Western District of Texas. The court is located in Austin at 903 San Jacinto Blvd.
The counties for the Austin Division are:
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- What To Do If You Are a Creditor In a Bankruptcy? - March 24, 2015
- Your House Is In Foreclosure: What Should You Do? Part Two - April 4, 2014
- Your House is in Foreclosure: What Should You Do? - February 3, 2014
- Why Is My Bankruptcy Taking So Long? - December 3, 2013