16 Aug Where Can I Learn About My Consumer Law Rights?
NACA, the National Association of Consumer Advocates, maintains a free website of information on Credit Reporting Problems, Identity Theft, Lemon Law, Auto Fraud, Student Loans and more. You can learn about Predatory Lending, Military Consumer Rights, Debt Collection and Mandatory Arbitration. NACA runs public interest campaigns that encourages public participation and permits you to send a letter to your Congressional leaders. And motivated individuals can sign up for free email updates about NACA efforts. NACA is a group of over 1000 lawyers that protects the rights of consumers.
Andy Miofsky, Esq.
Latest posts by Andy Miofsky, Esq. (see all)
- How do I get the title to my car? - November 20, 2019
- Why does the IRS file liens? And what you can do about one. - September 21, 2018
- Social Security Income: Invisible Money Bankruptcy Cannot Touch. - December 19, 2016
- What can and cannot be included on a credit report? - December 21, 2015
- Use Exemptions to Protect Your Property in Bankruptcy - January 20, 2014