21 Jun What is the Truth About Mortgage Loan Modification?
There is so much information out there about mortgage loan modification? How can you find the truth about mortgage loan modification programs?
American’s consumer law experts, the National Consumer Law Center, have assembled the information about the various programs to help home loan borrowers in financial distress into one website.
The site includes a summary of programs, guidelines, progress reports, fact sheets and participation agreements with lenders.
Be wary – there is lots of bad advice and many mortgage modification scams out there. NCLC gives you information you can trust.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013