22 Apr What is the Appropriate Price for Preparing and Filing a Bankruptcy?
It depends on the service you are going to get from the attorney filing your bankruptcy.
All bankruptcy lawyers and their bankruptcy law firms will provide the same critical documents to complete a successful bankruptcy.
However, not all bankruptcy attorneys will have the training and knowledge to handle complexities within your case and not all bankruptcy lawyers will provide the same level of service, communication, and help when you need information or questions answered.
If you want personalized service and you want the bankruptcy lawyer to handle many of the little tasks in your bankruptcy, such as pulling your credit report or finding public records related to your case you will have to pay more for the time the attorney or his staff spends on these matters.
Most attorneys charge a flat fee for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy case and I always recommend you meet with as many bankruptcy attorneys as you need to in order to find a bankruptcy attorney you feel comfortable using.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- What To Do If You Are a Creditor In a Bankruptcy? - March 24, 2015
- Your House Is In Foreclosure: What Should You Do? Part Two - April 4, 2014
- Your House is in Foreclosure: What Should You Do? - February 3, 2014
- Why Is My Bankruptcy Taking So Long? - December 3, 2013