07 Dec What Is Securitization?
The Denver Post published a simple GRAPHIC that is a best explanation of securitization I have seen any where. Securitization is defined by the Post as Wall Street buying subprime mortgages and packaging them as mortgage-backed securities to sell to investors amd is at the heard of the subprime housing market implosion.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013