28 Jul What is an affinity credit card?
Affinity credit cards are credit cards typically offered through a partnership between a lending institution and a non-financial organization such as a school or a non-profit organization. Usually, the organization receives a percentage of each purchase made on the card. Cardholders may receive discounts or special deals from the organization.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013