18 Oct What is a VantageScore?
VantageScore is the name the new credit score algorithm created by the big three credit reporting agencies, Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. This credit scoring system competes with the traditional FICO score from Fair Isaac. In fact, Fair Isaac has sued Equifax, Experian, TransUnion and others for unfair competition and other contract and tort claims. A FICO score ranges between 300 to 850 scale while a VantageScore is between 501 to 990.
Nicholas Ortiz, Boston Bankruptcy Attorney
Latest posts by Nicholas Ortiz, Boston Bankruptcy Attorney (see all)
- Bankruptcy and Arrest Warrants - August 23, 2013
- Massachusetts Mortgage 150-Day Right to Cure and Bankruptcy - July 23, 2013
- Unauthorized Practice of Law Gains Attention of U.S. Trustee - June 23, 2013
- What is a Prepackaged Chapter 11 Bankruptcy? - May 23, 2013
- Marital Adjustment Allowed to Set Commitment Period - April 25, 2013