12 Oct Credit card offers
A credit card offer, according to Mail Monitor, a direct mail tracking service used by credit card companies. This year U.S. households will receive approximately 5.3 billion offers. Based on a projected response rate of 0.6%, that translates into 32 million new accounts.
Andy Miofsky, Esq.
Latest posts by Andy Miofsky, Esq. (see all)
- How do I get the title to my car? - November 20, 2019
- Why does the IRS file liens? And what you can do about one. - September 21, 2018
- Social Security Income: Invisible Money Bankruptcy Cannot Touch. - December 19, 2016
- What can and cannot be included on a credit report? - December 21, 2015
- Use Exemptions to Protect Your Property in Bankruptcy - January 20, 2014