01 Apr Use Social Messaging Services To Follow The National Debt!
Just in case you don’t worry about enough about debt, you can now follow the National Debt using your favorite Social Messaging service, Twitter and Facebook.
Follow this Twitterlink to get a daily report on the National Debt using Twitter .
Facebook also lets you follow the National Debt using Facebook.
“Our mission is to increase public awareness of the nature and urgency of key fiscal challenges threatening America’s future and to accelerate action on them. To address these challenges successfully, we work to bring Americans together to find and implement sensible, long-term solutions that transcend age, party lines and ideological divides in order to achieve real results.”
Mr. Peterson, a Wall Street billionaire and commerce secretary in the Nixon administration,is theco-founder of the Blackstone Group, a private equity firm. In 2008 he also financed the documentary, “IOUSA”
Latest posts by Kevin Gipson, New Orleans Bankruptcy Attorney (see all)
- Donald Trump Business Bankruptcies. A Summary. - January 20, 2017
- The Reverse Mortgage. What You Need To Know! - April 24, 2016
- Payday Loans: Myths and Facts! - February 21, 2016
- Medical Credit Cards: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly - October 14, 2013
- Will Obamacare Reduce Bankruptcy Filings? - October 1, 2013