24 Oct U.S. Trustee Bankruptcy Information Sheet in Chinese
The U.S. Trustee provides a Bankruptcy Information Sheet to all debtors and requires the case trustee to ask you at your 341 hearing (meeting of creditors) whether you have read the sheet and understand it.
I recommend you read it in advance and ask your bankruptcy attorney any questions you have. Here is the U.S. Trustee Bankruptcy Information Sheet in Chinese.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013