25 Oct U.S. Trustee Bankruptcy Information Sheet in Arabic
I posted about the bankruptcy trustee asking you if you had read and understood the U.S. Trustee Bankruptcy Information Sheet. I recommended you read it in advance of your meeting of creditors (341 hearing) and ask your bankruptcy attorney any questions you have.
Here is the U.S. Trustee Information Sheet in Arabic.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013