03 May Unsecured Loans With Interest Rates of 96%?
Just because a company publishes a nice looking web site and offers to issue a loan, there is no assurance that the deal offered will be any good.
Take, for example, this outrageous offer for unsecured debt offered by a loan company on the Internet. You can get up to $3,000, but you will pay back this debt with an interest rate of 96%. It is my understanding that this company sends out mail solicitations for this offer.
If you find yourself considering a loan like this for even a split second, it is time to take a serious look at your household budget and money management practices. Even lousy credit cards charge less than 30%.
Jonathan Ginsberg, Esq.
Latest posts by Jonathan Ginsberg, Esq. (see all)
- How Bankruptcy Can Solve Your “Too Expensive Car” Problem - June 6, 2017
- Why I Prefer Chapter 7 Bankruptcy to Chapter 13 Debt Consolidation - May 19, 2017
- Mistakes to Avoid: How to Recognize When and Where You are Exposed Financially - March 7, 2017
- Are You Exposed? - February 6, 2017
- Is Your Car Loan Underwater – What Are Your Options? - January 6, 2017