18 Jan Top 4 Reasons To Call A Foreclosure Defense Attorney
Number 4. You received a Summons and Complaint for foreclosure. Now you are being sued by your mortgage company and in danger of losing your property. You have a short period of time to respond, usually 30days or less in Illinois.
Number 3. You received a letter from a collection lawyer giving you a deadline to catch up your delinquent mortgage payments and threatening foreclosure. The next step the bank will take is to sue you.
Number 2. You receive a notice from your financial institution that your payments are in default. The next letter you will receive will be from the mortgage company’s lawyer.
Number 1. You know that you have not paid the mortgage, so why wait,
it is time to call a lawyer and plan a strategy to deal with the problem before it is too late.
Andy Miofsky, Esq.
Latest posts by Andy Miofsky, Esq. (see all)
- Why does the IRS file liens? And what you can do about one. - September 21, 2018
- Social Security Income: Invisible Money Bankruptcy Cannot Touch. - December 19, 2016
- What can and cannot be included on a credit report? - December 21, 2015
- Use Exemptions to Protect Your Property in Bankruptcy - January 20, 2014
- A profile of the typical person who files bankruptcy - January 13, 2014