24 Mar Should I Give Away My House or Other Property Before Bankruptcy?
No. I cannot even fathom a circumstance that this is acceptable. However, there are appropriate ways to protect your property prior to bankruptcy. Speak with your attorney first to make sure you are taking appropriate actions.
Remember, the bankruptcy code is complicated and there are legal ways to protect your asset before filing a bankruptcy. The money you save hiring a good bankruptcy attorney help you protect your assets and is well worth the cost of hiring a good bankruptcy attorney.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- New Judge for Southern District of Texas – David R. Jones - August 19, 2011
- Limited Emergency Efforts to Save Homes Continue - June 30, 2011
- Why Run Your Company Into The Ground? - June 6, 2011
- New U.S. Trustee for Texas – Region 7 - October 2, 2010
- Is Chapter 13 An Option For A Small Corporation Or A Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)? - September 29, 2010