24 Mar Should I Give Away My House or Other Property Before Bankruptcy?
No. I cannot even fathom a circumstance that this is acceptable. However, there are appropriate ways to protect your property prior to bankruptcy. Speak with your attorney first to make sure you are taking appropriate actions.
Remember, the bankruptcy code is complicated and there are legal ways to protect your asset before filing a bankruptcy. The money you save hiring a good bankruptcy attorney help you protect your assets and is well worth the cost of hiring a good bankruptcy attorney.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- What To Do If You Are a Creditor In a Bankruptcy? - March 24, 2015
- Your House Is In Foreclosure: What Should You Do? Part Two - April 4, 2014
- Your House is in Foreclosure: What Should You Do? - February 3, 2014
- Why Is My Bankruptcy Taking So Long? - December 3, 2013