03 Mar Rhode Island Bankruptcy Attorney Draws Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Rhode Island bankruptcy lawyer Mark Buckley has something on his blog so good, I’m actually a little jealous.
Bankruptcy lawyers must communicate complicated concepts to their clients all the time. I pride myself in being able to explain bankruptcy concepts, but Mark has a narrated drawing explaining Chapter 7 bankruptcy that’s one of the coolest educational tools I’ve seen.
In only a few minutes, the video explains core Chapter 7 concepts like property of the estate, exemptions, secured debt (as in car loans and mortgage loans), the trustee, and the timeline for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
Mark says, “I’ve been drawing pictures to explain legal concepts for 20 years. Finally, I decided to make a video out of it.” If you’re thinking about bankruptcy options, check out Mark’s video.
Latest posts by Russell DeMott, Charleston Bankruptcy Lawyer (see all)
- Running on Empty: “What If I Can’t Make My Chapter 13 Payments?” - December 3, 2013
- 5 Things You Must Understand About Filing Bankruptcy - November 3, 2013
- Calling Your Bankruptcy Lawyer - October 3, 2013
- Filing Bankruptcy? Then Know Thyself! - September 4, 2013
- Reverse Mortgages as an Alternative to Bankruptcy - August 7, 2013