30 Sep Opt Out Of Pre-Approved Credit Card Offers
You can stop those unsolicited credit card offers from flooding your mailbox. Just go to www.optoutprescreen.com or call 1-888-5-OPTOUT. Remember that if you signed up when the registry was instituted five years ago then you’ll have to reregister your name on the list. Your registration only lasts for 5 years.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013