05 Dec New Bankruptcy Forms Effective December 1
Changes in official bankruptcy forms went into effect December 1, 2008. Also, new official form B283Chapter 13 Debtor’s Certifications Regarding Domestic Support Obligations and Section 522(q) is now required.
- Four forms were amended to be fill-in versions: B1D Exhibit D (Form | Committee Note), B8 Statement of Intention (Form | Committee Note), B10 Proof of Claim (Form | Committee Note), and B23 Postpetition Financial Management Course (Form).
- B201 Notice to Individual Consumer Debtor – Amended to advise debtors they must notify the court of any changes of their address. Form | Instructions.
- B9F Notice of Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Case, Meeting of Creditors and Deadlines was amended to remove the debtor’s telephone number. (Form).
Four forms went into effect for small business chapter 11 cases:
- B25A Plan of Reorganization in Small Business Case under Chapter 11 Form | Instructions | Committee Note.
- B25B Disclosure Statement in Small Business Case under Chapter 11 Form | Instructions | Committee Note.
- B26 Periodic Report Regarding Value, Operations and Profitability of Entities in Which the Debtor’s Estate Holds a Substantial or Controlling Interest Form | Instructions | Committee Note.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013