02 Jul National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees Unveils New Bankruptcy Information Resource
Our primary goal at Bankruptcy Law Network is to increase the amount of information available to you, the American consumer, about debt relief options. Now the National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees has launched a new portal designed to help consumer bankruptcy practitioners learn more at www.ConsiderChapter13.org.
The National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees devoted significant funds this year to establish the NACTT Academy for Consumer Bankruptcy Education. Site features include links to blogs, websites and articles on the mortgage crisis. In this, its first month, Considerchapter13.org will post contributions from Trustees Kevin Anderson and Robert Drummond and Bankruptcy Judges Karlin, Markell, Kennedy, McGarity, Emerson, Tchaikovsky, and Thurman.
The site will also feature “case of the day” summaries, articles on ethic issues in consumer bankruptcy, podcast interviews. The site will offer links to many consumer bankruptcy-related websites as well as selected articles examining the mortgage issues, statistical information and other current topics of interest to consumer bankruptcy practitioners.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013