03 Mar Mortgage Mod Band-Aid on Gaping Wound, Need Bankruptcy Mod
Brett Weiss, BLN blogger and Maryland bankruptcy attorney, tells why the present mortgage modification programs are “Band-Aids on gaping wounds” and why changing the law to allow home mortgages to be modified in bankruptcy would be a solution to the mortgage foreclosure crisis.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013