31 Oct Median Family Income For Louisiana Changes!
A change in the Median Family Income used to determine eligibility to file a bankruptcy changes on November 1, 2009.
The Median Family Income for Louisiana beginning November 1, 2009 is as follows:
One Person: $37,464.00
Two Persons: $48,287.00
Three Persons: $53,461.00
Four Persons: $66,256.00
For each additional person in the household and additional $6,900.00 is allowed.
Latest posts by Kevin Gipson, New Orleans Bankruptcy Attorney (see all)
- Donald Trump Business Bankruptcies. A Summary. - January 20, 2017
- The Reverse Mortgage. What You Need To Know! - April 24, 2016
- Payday Loans: Myths and Facts! - February 21, 2016
- Medical Credit Cards: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly - October 14, 2013
- Will Obamacare Reduce Bankruptcy Filings? - October 1, 2013