19 Feb Means Test “Family Income” Figures for Maryland (effective 2/1/07)
The new Census Bureau Median Family Income figures are out for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases filed after February 1, 2007. These figures are used for completion of the Form 22 Means Test. The full set of figures for all 50 states and the District of Columbia may be found here.
The Maryland figures are:
Household of 1: $50,509
Household of 2: $65,820
Household of 3: $78,211
Household of 4: $92,502
For households above 4 members, add $6,300 for each additional household member.
Latest posts by Brett Weiss, Esq. (see all)
- Student Loans and the Elderly: How to Stop Student Loan Collectors and Social Security Garnishment - October 15, 2017
- Sears, Payless and the Future of Retail - March 23, 2017
- Judge Neil Gorsuch on Bankruptcy - February 24, 2017
- Filing for Bankruptcy Without a Lawyer - January 3, 2017
- Monthly Statements in Chapter 13 Cases - December 16, 2016