07 Jun Maryland Bankruptcy Court Hearings in Southern Division
Maryland has three Bankruptcy Court locations: in Baltimore, Greenbelt and Salisbury.
If you live in Allegany County, Calvert County, Charles County, Frederick County, Garrett County, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, St. Mary’s County or Washington County, you are considered to be in the Southern Division. Your Meeting of Creditors will be held at the Trustee’s Office at 6305 Ivy Lane, Greenbelt, Maryland 20770. Confirmation Hearings (in a Chapter 13 cases) and other Court proceedings are held one block away at the U.S. Courthouse, 6500 Cherrywood Lane, Greenbelt, Maryland 20770. The general bankruptcy clerk’s phone is (301) 344-8018, and the Court’s website is here.
Latest posts by Brett Weiss, Esq. (see all)
- Student Loans and the Elderly: How to Stop Student Loan Collectors and Social Security Garnishment - October 15, 2017
- Sears, Payless and the Future of Retail - March 23, 2017
- Judge Neil Gorsuch on Bankruptcy - February 24, 2017
- Filing for Bankruptcy Without a Lawyer - January 3, 2017
- Monthly Statements in Chapter 13 Cases - December 16, 2016