12 Jan Mortgage Law Network Contributor Explains Pending Mortgage Modification Bill on Fox Business News
Mortgage Law Network Contributor David Leibowitz explains on Fox Business News today the help that will be available to stop home foreclosures in chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings if the “Help for Homeowners Act” (S 61 and HR 200) is passed by Congress. The legislation is part of the economic stimulus package backers want to pass and have on President Barack Obama‘s desk for signature on January 21, 2009.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013