30 Mar Is a Criminal Attempting to Collect a Debt From Me?
The answer is maybe.
View this disturbing video report by Dateline NBC showing certain debt collectors and their companies. The report discusses abusive debt collection practices. It also shows debt collectors posing as attorneys in order to collect money. Most shocking, the report indicates that some collectors Dateline encountered have serious criminal records!
If you believe you have been the victim of abusive debt collection, you should contact an experienced consumer attorney to discuss your situation.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- What To Do If You Are a Creditor In a Bankruptcy? - March 24, 2015
- Your House Is In Foreclosure: What Should You Do? Part Two - April 4, 2014
- Your House is in Foreclosure: What Should You Do? - February 3, 2014
- Why Is My Bankruptcy Taking So Long? - December 3, 2013