30 Mar Is a Criminal Attempting to Collect a Debt From Me?
The answer is maybe.
View this disturbing video report by Dateline NBC showing certain debt collectors and their companies. The report discusses abusive debt collection practices. It also shows debt collectors posing as attorneys in order to collect money. Most shocking, the report indicates that some collectors Dateline encountered have serious criminal records!
If you believe you have been the victim of abusive debt collection, you should contact an experienced consumer attorney to discuss your situation.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- Bankruptcy Rule 3002.1: An Unlikely New Weapon Against Debtors - January 9, 2017
- Court Says Chapter 7 Debtor May Not Have Two Cases Pending at Same Time - December 12, 2016
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- Unsettled Question: Another Court Rules That Bankruptcy Client Worksheets Are Privileged - February 6, 2016
- Chapter 13 Debtor’s Lawsuit Tossed Out for Failure to List It in Bankruptcy Documents - January 31, 2016