30 Mar Is a Criminal Attempting to Collect a Debt From Me?
The answer is maybe.
View this disturbing video report by Dateline NBC showing certain debt collectors and their companies. The report discusses abusive debt collection practices. It also shows debt collectors posing as attorneys in order to collect money. Most shocking, the report indicates that some collectors Dateline encountered have serious criminal records!
If you believe you have been the victim of abusive debt collection, you should contact an experienced consumer attorney to discuss your situation.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- New Judge for Southern District of Texas – David R. Jones - August 19, 2011
- Limited Emergency Efforts to Save Homes Continue - June 30, 2011
- Why Run Your Company Into The Ground? - June 6, 2011
- New U.S. Trustee for Texas – Region 7 - October 2, 2010
- Is Chapter 13 An Option For A Small Corporation Or A Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)? - September 29, 2010