11 Nov Inquiring Minds Want To Know: How Do I Save Money?
In recent postings, I have discussed getting ready to save money and immediate ways to save money. There’s a lot of advice on saving money out there. Big ways, small ways, immediate ways….but now, we have the Internet way! The Enquirer, long reputed to be just a gossip magazine keeping up with celebrities, recently featured an article entitled “Surf Your Way To Big Savings”, featuring websites to help keep your money in your pocket.
Among the sites featured were:
www.buzzillions.com – consumer reviews of products
www.ebates.com – participating merchants offering rebates
www.freeshipping.org – points shoppers to those retailers with free shipping
www.heyitsfree.net – blogger who posts whatever he finds for free on the internet
www.retailmenot.com – shoppers can put in coupon codes and find out if the coupon is still valid
www.shopittome.com – personal shopping service – shopper puts in preferences and the site sends email alerts
www.mygrocerydeals.com – lets shoppers search for deals at local grocery stores
Other sites not mentioned, but worth checking out are
www.freecycle.org – site where folks post to give away their stuff
www.craigslist.com – site for buying/selling/networking – no cost to posters or to respond.
Latest posts by Karen Oakes, Esq. (see all)
- When Consumers Get Notices About A Business’s Bankruptcy — When You Are Suddenly A Creditor. - March 7, 2018
- Bankruptcy Attorney Named by Trump as Ambassador to Israel - December 23, 2016
- Truth or Consequences: The Department of Justice in Bankruptcy Court (updated for 2016) - March 5, 2016
- Honesty? Is Honesty Honestly The Best Policy In Bankruptcy? - January 22, 2016
- How to Discharge Your Student Loans In Bankruptcy! Yes, It Can Be Done! - July 25, 2015