11 Jun If You MUST Use A Credit Card, At Least Get Something Out Of The Deal!
Anyone who knows me understands that I hate credit cards. Not just for my bankruptcy clients, but for anyone at all. In fact, I don’t have any credit cards. I’ve got a bunch of debit cards, but no credit for me.
But I realize that lots of folks need or want to have at least one credit card. To those people, I beg you – please make sure you’re getting some benefit from the use of that card. Rebates, discounts, frequent flier miles, whatever.
Over at Consumerism Commentary, this excellent resource featuring a comprehensive list of credit cards with sign-up bonuses to help you make the right choice.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013