01 Oct How Do I Determine How Much My Pet Is Worth?
Take a look at my new blogsite, www.Illinois-Bankruptcy-Attorney.com, for a heartwarming discussion about the value we place on our warm-blooded wet-nosed best friends, our pets. I found an interesting article by Tamara E. Holmes on Bankrate.com that provides an analysis of the various ways to determine how much our pets are worth. While we all want to answer, “priceless”, Ms. Jones goes beyond mere market value and looks at the issue as an element of damages one sustains when a little loved one is taken from us.
Andy Miofsky, Esq.
Latest posts by Andy Miofsky, Esq. (see all)
- Social Security Income: Invisible Money Bankruptcy Cannot Touch. - December 19, 2016
- What can and cannot be included on a credit report? - December 21, 2015
- Use Exemptions to Protect Your Property in Bankruptcy - January 20, 2014
- A profile of the typical person who files bankruptcy - January 13, 2014
- Amended Bankruptcy Rule 1007 changes Form 23 debtor education filing requirement. - January 7, 2014