23 Apr How Can I Stop Making Bad Financial Decisions With My Money?
You and your money have a relationship. This relationship can create stress, anxiety, exhilaration, feelings of lust and longing, and many other emotional responses.
If you are having trouble with money then you need to reevaluate this relationship.
Think about what money means to you and why? Use this information to better understand yourself and use the knowledge to identify times when you think your relationship with money is going bad.
Once you recognize the negative emotions you feel and identify the action in your relationship that caused this negative experience with money, then you can spot them as they occur.
Spotting problems before they occur is very powerful. Once you spot problems you have a chance to choose a path and take appropriate action before you may end up making a bad financial decision.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- What To Do If You Are a Creditor In a Bankruptcy? - March 24, 2015
- Your House Is In Foreclosure: What Should You Do? Part Two - April 4, 2014
- Your House is in Foreclosure: What Should You Do? - February 3, 2014
- Why Is My Bankruptcy Taking So Long? - December 3, 2013