23 Apr How Can I Stop Making Bad Financial Decisions With My Money?
You and your money have a relationship. This relationship can create stress, anxiety, exhilaration, feelings of lust and longing, and many other emotional responses.
If you are having trouble with money then you need to reevaluate this relationship.
Think about what money means to you and why? Use this information to better understand yourself and use the knowledge to identify times when you think your relationship with money is going bad.
Once you recognize the negative emotions you feel and identify the action in your relationship that caused this negative experience with money, then you can spot them as they occur.
Spotting problems before they occur is very powerful. Once you spot problems you have a chance to choose a path and take appropriate action before you may end up making a bad financial decision.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- New Judge for Southern District of Texas – David R. Jones - August 19, 2011
- Limited Emergency Efforts to Save Homes Continue - June 30, 2011
- Why Run Your Company Into The Ground? - June 6, 2011
- New U.S. Trustee for Texas – Region 7 - October 2, 2010
- Is Chapter 13 An Option For A Small Corporation Or A Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)? - September 29, 2010