23 Apr How Can I Stay Out of Bankruptcy?
The answer is simple. You keep fixed costs low, live on cash and save your money.
Fixed costs are costs you pay every month like rent or mortgage. The lower these costs, the less obligations you have, and the more money you have in the bank which lessens the chance a financial set-back will bankrupt you.
See “How Can I Stop Making Bad Financial Decisions With My Money?” for more information on this subject.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- What To Do If You Are a Creditor In a Bankruptcy? - March 24, 2015
- Your House Is In Foreclosure: What Should You Do? Part Two - April 4, 2014
- Your House is in Foreclosure: What Should You Do? - February 3, 2014
- Why Is My Bankruptcy Taking So Long? - December 3, 2013