23 Apr How Can I Stay Out of Bankruptcy?
The answer is simple. You keep fixed costs low, live on cash and save your money.
Fixed costs are costs you pay every month like rent or mortgage. The lower these costs, the less obligations you have, and the more money you have in the bank which lessens the chance a financial set-back will bankrupt you.
See “How Can I Stop Making Bad Financial Decisions With My Money?” for more information on this subject.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- New Judge for Southern District of Texas – David R. Jones - August 19, 2011
- Limited Emergency Efforts to Save Homes Continue - June 30, 2011
- Why Run Your Company Into The Ground? - June 6, 2011
- New U.S. Trustee for Texas – Region 7 - October 2, 2010
- Is Chapter 13 An Option For A Small Corporation Or A Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)? - September 29, 2010