24 Feb House to Vote Thursday on Revised Bill for Mortgage Modification in Bankruptcy
A new bill, H.R. 1106 to Prevent Mortgage Foreclosures and Enhance Mortgage Credit Availability, has been introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives and is scheduled for a vote on the floor Thursday. The sections for mortgage modification in chapter 13 bankruptcy are in the first part of the bill.ï¿½ H.R. 1106 incorporates H.R. 200 with the bill manager’s amendment.ï¿½ The King amendment is not included.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013