11 Mar FTC Releases Parody of FreeCreditReport.com Ads
No one can say the government lacks a sense of humor. A sense of production values or a decent budget, sure. But they do sometimes go for the funny.
This week the Federal Trade Commission released a video parody of the popular FreeCreditReport.com musical commercials.
OK, it wasn’t exactly Citizen Kane but the message is important: You can get real, free credit reports from AnnualCreditReport.com or you can sign up for charges and services you likely don’t need at the other one.
It’s really up to you.
Latest posts by Wendell Sherk, Missouri Bankruptcy Attorney (see all)
- Consumer Commission – Student Loan Proposals (Part II) - April 25, 2019
- Consumer Commission – Student Loan Discharge Recommendations - April 18, 2019
- Payday Loans Are Not “Cash Advances” Under Bankruptcy Law - January 31, 2017
- Bankruptcy Avoids Judgments That “Cloud” Your Rights - February 2, 2016
- Harvey Miller: Brilliant Bankruptcy Lawyer, 1933-2015 - April 29, 2015