20 Oct Free Web-Based Charts Provide Roadmap for your Bankruptcy Case
Lynn LoPucki is a Professor at UCLA Law School. He is also the author and designer of fascinating website called “Bankruptcy Visuals“. The site does a fantastic job of laying out the bankruptcy process in a technically accurate fashion by paying careful attention to the interaction between the United States Bankruptcy Code (Title 11 of the United States Code) and the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.
While the charts are a good reference, it should be noted that many if not most jurisdictions around the country have adopted extensive local rules which may cause cases to be administered far differently from how you might expect from a cursory glance at Bankruptcy Visuals.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- New Judge for Southern District of Texas – David R. Jones - August 19, 2011
- Limited Emergency Efforts to Save Homes Continue - June 30, 2011
- Why Run Your Company Into The Ground? - June 6, 2011
- New U.S. Trustee for Texas – Region 7 - October 2, 2010
- Is Chapter 13 An Option For A Small Corporation Or A Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)? - September 29, 2010