20 Oct Free Web-Based Charts Provide Roadmap for your Bankruptcy Case
Lynn LoPucki is a Professor at UCLA Law School. He is also the author and designer of fascinating website called “Bankruptcy Visuals“. The site does a fantastic job of laying out the bankruptcy process in a technically accurate fashion by paying careful attention to the interaction between the United States Bankruptcy Code (Title 11 of the United States Code) and the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.
While the charts are a good reference, it should be noted that many if not most jurisdictions around the country have adopted extensive local rules which may cause cases to be administered far differently from how you might expect from a cursory glance at Bankruptcy Visuals.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- What To Do If You Are a Creditor In a Bankruptcy? - March 24, 2015
- Your House Is In Foreclosure: What Should You Do? Part Two - April 4, 2014
- Your House is in Foreclosure: What Should You Do? - February 3, 2014
- Why Is My Bankruptcy Taking So Long? - December 3, 2013