20 Oct Free Web-Based Charts Provide Roadmap for your Bankruptcy Case
Lynn LoPucki is a Professor at UCLA Law School. He is also the author and designer of fascinating website called “Bankruptcy Visuals“. The site does a fantastic job of laying out the bankruptcy process in a technically accurate fashion by paying careful attention to the interaction between the United States Bankruptcy Code (Title 11 of the United States Code) and the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.
While the charts are a good reference, it should be noted that many if not most jurisdictions around the country have adopted extensive local rules which may cause cases to be administered far differently from how you might expect from a cursory glance at Bankruptcy Visuals.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- Bankruptcy Rule 3002.1: An Unlikely New Weapon Against Debtors - January 9, 2017
- Court Says Chapter 7 Debtor May Not Have Two Cases Pending at Same Time - December 12, 2016
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- Unsettled Question: Another Court Rules That Bankruptcy Client Worksheets Are Privileged - February 6, 2016
- Chapter 13 Debtor’s Lawsuit Tossed Out for Failure to List It in Bankruptcy Documents - January 31, 2016