02 Nov Foreclosure Timetables
You’ve received a letter threatening foreclosure, but you don’t have to move immediately. Thank Heavens !!
Here’s my Massachusetts Foreclosure Timeline.
Now that your questions are answered, you also need to explore whether you have a defense to your expected foreclosure. Many times, the party doing the foreclosure does not have the right to do so, but the original lender doesn’t care because it sold the debt. Or there might be a defect in the mortgage closing documents. Here’s my Foreclosure Defense Checklist.
Good luck. Perhaps I can help you directly. Please consider calling my office.
Latest posts by L. Jed Berliner, Western & Central Massachusetts Consumer Lawyer (see all)
- Attorney-Client Privilege, Work Product, in Bankruptcy - July 27, 2013
- Massachusetts Homesteads Cannot Be Attached - May 27, 2013
- Trustee Sells Home If Defective Mortgage - March 27, 2013
- Unlisted Debts Are Not Discharged in First Circuit - February 27, 2013
- Helpful Bankruptcy Videos - January 27, 2013