12 Mar Foreclosure Assistance for Coloradoans
In Colorado there is now a free service for homeowners who have missed payments or are in danger of foreclosure. This service is the Colorado Foreclosure Hotline.
The Colorado Foreclosure Hotline provides free professional housing counseling. The counselors provide assistance to homeowners who are trying to avoid foreclosure.
The Colorado Foreclosure Hotline may be contacted by calling 1-877-601-HOPE.
If the Hotline cannot help or you are interested in learning about other options, then you should consider speaking with a Colorado Bankruptcy Specialist. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy can stop your foreclosure and allow you to get caught-up on past due amounts owed on your mortgage.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- New Judge for Southern District of Texas – David R. Jones - August 19, 2011
- Limited Emergency Efforts to Save Homes Continue - June 30, 2011
- Why Run Your Company Into The Ground? - June 6, 2011
- New U.S. Trustee for Texas – Region 7 - October 2, 2010
- Is Chapter 13 An Option For A Small Corporation Or A Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)? - September 29, 2010