30 Mar Debt Collection Abuse You Have to See to Believe
View this video report by Dateline NBC showing very disturbing debt collection practices. If you believe you have suffered from abusive debt collection, you should contact an experienced consumer attorney to discuss your situation.
The following two tabs change content below.
Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN)
Latest posts by Bankruptcy Law Network (BLN) (see all)
- What Happens to My Inheritance in Bankruptcy? - December 2, 2016
- What To Do If You Are a Creditor In a Bankruptcy? - March 24, 2015
- Your House Is In Foreclosure: What Should You Do? Part Two - April 4, 2014
- Your House is in Foreclosure: What Should You Do? - February 3, 2014
- Why Is My Bankruptcy Taking So Long? - December 3, 2013