02 Sep Credit Meltdown Becoming A Popular Phenomena
Every disaster that becomes part of the broader American experience is eventually immortalized in song. Even the economic ones. Remember the haunting songs of Woody Guthrie?
The subprime — and broader credit — meltdown is no different. YouTube just gets it to you faster. Here is the first country and western we’ve seen on point. And, as usual, the blues was there before the rest.
(I didn’t promise it was all good, I just wanted you to know it was out there!)
Latest posts by Wendell Sherk, Missouri Bankruptcy Attorney (see all)
- Payday Loans Are Not “Cash Advances” Under Bankruptcy Law - January 31, 2017
- Bankruptcy Avoids Judgments That “Cloud” Your Rights - February 2, 2016
- Harvey Miller: Brilliant Bankruptcy Lawyer, 1933-2015 - April 29, 2015
- Why Replace Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustees Now? - May 21, 2014
- How To Talk To A (Bankruptcy) Lawyer - January 25, 2014