17 Dec Chapter 13 Trustee For Eastern District of Louisiana Announces New Trustee Fee
S. J. Beaulieu, Jr., the Chapter 13 Trustee for the Eastern District of Louisiana announced that effective on October 1, 2008 the trustee’s fee for administering a Chapter 13 bankruptcy would be set a 6.7%.
The trustee’s fee in a Chapter 13 bankruptcy is based upon a percentage of the gross amount collected from the debtor. Kansas Bankruptcy attorney, Jill Michaux, has written an in depth article on Chapter 13 bankruptcy trustee’s fee.
The Eastern District of Louisiana Bankruptcy Court is located in New Orleans, Louisiana and hears bankruptcy cases for Orleans Parish and the surrounding Parishes.
Latest posts by Kevin Gipson, New Orleans Bankruptcy Attorney (see all)
- Donald Trump Business Bankruptcies. A Summary. - January 20, 2017
- The Reverse Mortgage. What You Need To Know! - April 24, 2016
- Payday Loans: Myths and Facts! - February 21, 2016
- Medical Credit Cards: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly - October 14, 2013
- Will Obamacare Reduce Bankruptcy Filings? - October 1, 2013