09 Oct Business and bankruptcy: 5 telling questions
The small business owner wants to know what the options are for a struggling business. To identify those options, I need to know the following:
- Do you have the time, energy, and desire to continue the business?
- Could the business prosper if it wasn’t servicing old debt?
- Could the business prosper if it shed equipment or premises leases?
- Could you start a like business if you walked away from this one?
- Could you sell this business as a going concern?
In future posts, I’ll expand on just what answers to these questions suggest about whether bankruptcy might revive a struggling business.
Cathy Moran, Esq.
Latest posts by Cathy Moran, Esq. (see all)
- Can You Afford The Cost Of Waiting? - November 10, 2013
- Lost IQ: The True Cost Of Just Paying The Credit Card Minimum - October 10, 2013
- Getting Rid Of Tax Liens After Bankruptcy - September 10, 2013
- Why The Information You Give Your Bankruptcy Lawyer Has A Sell-By Date - August 27, 2013
- Super Heroes Fight Debt - August 10, 2013