30 May BLN Blogger Robicsek Recognized by National Bankruptcy Attorneys Group
NACBA recognizes members who give generously of their time, energy and finances toward its goals which benefit consumer debtors and other bankruptcy attorneys.
She is a founding member of the Bankruptcy Law Network and the incoming chair of the North Carolina Bar Association State Bankruptcy Council. She has been a NACBA member since 1998.
You can read all about her at the NACBA site. Kudos Susanne! The recognition is well deserved.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013